Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm Cute.

Hello everyone. It's me, Hannah. My mommy has been doing some writing at home, so she's been showing me how to type. I've been working very hard this last week on being a big girl. Last weekend I went to my friend Reagan McCarthy's first birthday party. There were lots of fun kids there of all ages. When I saw that yummy cupcake that Reagan got to eat, I decided it was time to be a big girl! This week, I had a lot of fun with my new trick. I love bobbing my chin up and down. It always makes my mom and dad sing "Ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-baranne" to me. I guess they think I'm trying to sing that song. Don't they know? I'm trying to say "ba-ba-ba, I want my BOTTLE!"
Today I got to help my daddy with his weekend project. He decided to cook a turkey, just like Alton does. He had to put the turkey in a brine in this bucket. I helped him decide if the turkey was going to fit!

I also played with my mom today. We played dress up. My mom put this t-shirt on me, and thought it was going to be WAY too big! She says that the tag said that it's a 12-month t-shirt. Well, it must not be, because it felt pretty tight on me!!


Guess what else? Today I did a very big-girl thing! I ate cereal for the very first time! See how slobbery and wet my shirt got? It was very nummy, but it was hard to keep it in my mouth. I showed my mom how grown up I was by using my new "ba-ba-ba" trick to get the food on the spoon.
Tonight, I'm going to be watching hockey and football with my daddy. I hope you all have a great weekend too!




1 comment:

Tanya said...

This entry is so ridiculously adorable that I might just not stop smiling about it all day long. Love the title! She doesn't mince words, that's for sure.